Welcome to my own little world here I well reveiw games and movies and give updates onto stuff coming onto the scene

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halo Reach

                          So as my first blog post I well start with the review of Halo Reach. What well I say about this game is that its fantastic game. What I well start on is campaign first of all you are this spartan and you are called noble six. Here you are teamed up with the of members of your team and go on difficult missions. The reason why these are so difficult is beacuse the enemy AI is outstanding you can tell how they get progresively get harder as the campaign goes on.
                     What I truley like about campaign that it rewards you for trying new stratagies for if you die and tweek it you well beat that mission. Now one new feature that I loved about this game is space combat I do believe it is the sixth mission were you acutally get to go up in space and have dog fights and see other dog fights around you. On this down side though there is no online space combat yeah I know how cool would it be if you could actually hve dog fights with your friends but oh well.

                    Now there are a few new features in this game such asJET PACKS yes something that makes this game that alot more awsome just flying over your enemies and BOOM head shot. There are also a few new power up such as sprint yeah I know it doesnt come naturally. Also a there is a armor lockdown where basically you are invinicible for a short amount of time but cant do anything so I would wait for some team mate to be around to kill this guy trying to kill you. Throw Shield which explains itself but you cant shoot through it and they cant shoot you. Last but not least camoflauge the downside with this is that you cant move or you well be seen but yo can move slowley without being seen.
         Now we go onto the the best part of the reveiw the multiplayer. Now Halo Reach brings aspects back from both Halo 3 and ODST. With ODST they bring back fire fight for you that dont know it is basically a survival game your placed here pick your difficulty and survive for a said amount of time and rack up points. With Halo 3 they bring basically every other game mode back I cant remeber if invasion was part of Halo 3 but yeah thats in this game to. The game play is amazing as usual and I have to say it is probaly the second best online playing I played in a long time.

                  So how do I feel about Halo Reach well to tell you the truth I loved this game. With and amazing campaign and a multiplayer just as good this game well make you keep coming back. I fell I could play the campaign over and over again. Now that I said this I well keep you up to date with the DLC and any other thing that have to do with Halo. On the down side I this is supposed to Bungies last Halo game as their contract expired with Microsoft and they didnt want to renew it so yeah I dont expect the Halo games to keep up their standard of excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers